Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So Blessed

Went out today and picked up some crafting supplies which is always exciting and fun..My mind goes all over with ideas so many endless possibilities..It always makes me so excited to work on stuff..But the best part is while checking out the cashier asked what kinda stuff i did in which I explained about my page and store she asked if I had pictures I just happen to have some on my phone..She loved what she saw and asked for me to write down  my store and page..I was so overjoyed..I love sharing my creations with people..I am still smiling ear to ear..Now I need to work on some business cards yep next thing I should do I think..I feel my dream coming to light more and more and it makes me so happy and thankful!! xoxoxo peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment